Here's what we are doing:
- Our tiny house getaways are all about seclusion - we offer self check-in and an escape to a completely secluded area with no interaction with anyone, except the odd kangaroo! It’s all fresh air, nature and plenty of space for some good ol’ R&R.
- Our housekeepers will continue to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and will be taking extra care to wipe down high-frequency touch points (e.g. handles, switches, buttons, locks etc), as well as wearing gloves whilst cleaning. Our housekeepers use anti-bacterial cleaning products and all linens are washed using an anti-bacterial detergent.
- We are keeping a close eye on any updates and recommendations from state health authorities and the Australian Government to ensure your stay is safe, and we will be in touch with you directly if there are important updates which may affect your stay.
Changes and cancellation policy:
- Given the current environment, if you have a booking with us, and are feeling unwell or don’t feel up to heading In2thewild, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a credit that you can use to stay at any of our tiny houses within the next 12 months.
- Given the uncertainty, we are assessing the situation daily and we will communicate any updates to our policies & procedures as soon as possible.
Our tiny houses are off-grid and set in secluded locations where fresh air is the order of the day, but if you’ve been impacted by COVID-19 – we’re here for you, simply get in touch.